- August 29, 2019 at 2:57 pm #12183Daniel RussoKeymaster
Forums Terms & Conditions
Agreement Between User and Church of God Network (CGN):
Participation in the Forums section (“Forums”) of Churchofgodnetwork.org is conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this document. Your use of CGN’s Forums section constitutes your agreement to all of the following terms and conditions.
Code of Conduct:
Users posting in Forums must respect the opinions of others and must adhere to the “Forums Terms & Conditions.”
You agree to use Forums only to post messages and material that are proper. You agree that when using Forums, you will not distribute, upload, link to, or publish anything that (the following does not constitute a limitation):
• is defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, abusive, threatening, stalking, or
• promotes hatred, violence, or illegal conduct;
• infringes upon copyrights or trademarks;
• violates any law or regulation;
• violates the rights of another person (such as rights of privacy);
• displays a representation of a site visitor without their express written permission;
• creates a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
• promotes or uses pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, or spamming;
• restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying CGN’s Forums;
• is politically charged;
• insults another Church of God organization;
• detracts from the community atmosphere on the website.
CGN reserves the right, but is not obligated, to review, edit or remove any material posted on Forums. CGN reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of Forums at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Users who believe that postings contain content that is inappropriate for Forums should contact the moderator(s).
User Privacy & Account Security:
CGN values the privacy of its visitors and regards all personal information collected from its readers as confidential. CGN will not release any personal information gathered to third parties except under the following conditions:
• CGN reserves the right to disclose user information in special cases when we have reason
to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring
legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either
intentionally or unintentionally) Forums, other Forums users, or anyone else who could
be harmed by such activities, without prior notice.
• CGN reserves the right to disclose user information to Law Enforcement or Government
agencies in such instances where the information is required for the express purpose of
criminal investigation, without prior notice. CGN may disclose user information when we
believe in good faith that the law requires it, without prior notice.
• CGN reserves the right to disclose any information as CGN deems necessary to satisfy any
applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
• CGN reserves the right to disclose user information to a user’s internet service
provider (ISP) and provide the ISP with relevant user information without prior notice
if a user is found to have violated the Forums Terms & Conditions.
• CGN reserves the right to use any general information gathered, such as total number of
users or total number of posts, for its own statistical, marketing, promotional, and
other such purposes without prior notice.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify CGN immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. CGN will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by CGN or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
Disclaimer of Liability:
By accessing Forums or posting information, you agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless CGN and its officers, directors, employees, moderators, and administrators from and against any and all liability for any claims, costs, expenses or damages of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation any such claims, costs, expenses or damages which are direct, indirect, contingent, consequential, or punitive) that you may incur in connection with the use of Forums.
You specifically agree that CGN shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your postings or material. You specifically agree that CGN is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights.
Modification of Terms & Conditions:
CGN reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of Forums constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the “Forums Terms & Conditions”, it is your responsibility to discontinue use of the Forums section.
Document Last Updated on August 15, 2019.December 20, 2019 at 11:04 am #14953Raymond MillsParticipant
Thank you it is refreshing to see these rules of use printed out. Too often we are not sure how to utilize a particular forum without such documentation.
I like the way it is made part of the Forums easy to find and see that way.
Church of God Community Web
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.